There was almost $17.5 billion in Lost Super at the end of FY2019 in Australia...
...and if you have inactive or lost super accounts with less than $6,000 in them, superannuation fund providers have to transfer your money to the Australian Taxation Office.
Super gets lost if it's hasn't been added to for 12 months or the Super Funds don't have your current address. At 30 June 2018, there were a total of over 6.3 million lost and ATO-held accounts with a total value of just under $17.5 billion:
At Lost Super You Can:
- Track down and Recover any lost superannuation you have.
- Consolidate your superannuation into the fund of your choice.
- Review your current superannuation funds performance and fees.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
Check if you have ATO-held or lost super by completing the form.
Employer contributions calculator
Use this super contributions pay calculator to:
- work out how much super you should be getting from your employer on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- check if you are getting the right amount per month